Escaped Boredom

MY EMOTION

The air holds this power that I am tuning into. It has magical stages that find my heart in a connection pull I can't resist. I've escaped boredom and wandered curiously to another encounter created to please the Father, my Father. He lines up my visuals to rehearse a song and then when ready, releases my ears to hear with color exploding into Word and Life. The heart, mine, giggles with its question, "Really? This is to please Him?" For I literally experience the calmest known to me. Calm, as in extreme treasure, and peace in that it is not sought but standing still in me.  

How is this day casting me? How is this experience changing me? How is such depth of weightless burdens etching within my eyes a mysterious table of beauty? For truly the One who loves my soul knows my need before I could ask. 

The clock moves forward while my feet linger and drag me with their wishes to remain in this air that holds power. My mind fights with war-like statements; creating a struggle, but must become weakened and renewed because my soul has become pleased like my Father's. 

The Song has been released and I hear His Name. His Name is Jesus which is the highest Love the Father had to give. I dance with the knowledge it covers me, and I give all my emotional surrender to talk a love language I'm learning from being here. The sensation of a New Song within. 

HIS EMOTION

Rain was my design. I have set it in motion. Single drops have purpose. Live in Voice of each moment and you will always dance in the rain.

Comments

Popular Posts