The Purpose of the Enemy

WAKING TO MY DREAM:

    It’s like a tiny thought that holds the universe together, my dream of You Father. I am stunned as I try to hear it, see it, and most of all not lose it. This does not seem to be writable. This does not appear to my senses as something to describe, let alone for anyone else that writing things down create. Oh Papa, how was the Word written? How was the Devine explained? How could this position of being in You be put in some sort of explanation of power of vision and/or to see Your Glory from the written? I think I’m seeing so much more clearly the veil that was ripped into as Jesus went to You and completed a Love task so huge. But give me words to my vision is my prayer.

          As I relive this dream You give while I sleep so peacefully, I marvel at that work… sleeping while being so impacted with visuals of beauty and glory. Sleeping! Oh Papa, I am grateful for this place in You. Could it really be I live here? Could it really be that Your Presence stays and it is in the temple, me?  I hear singing. I hear the love pouring. I see the wonders of love. I am touching the very Light that would not be possible if Jesus had not come and died to show me who You are.  I live with You holding me. I am surrounded by the goodness of the only One who is Good. I live to show Your wonders of Love.

          The Dream:

It was as if I kept seeing a picture. Within the picture was activity such as what a daily life of anyone might be. Involving many others as life is not lived alone. A great wind came up and began to blow and many things were blown away. As the picture began to clear after the wind, I saw beauty too great to even describe. Love was so bright and the picture now seemed to have been removed from another picture and I was guest to watch and be a part of its beauty. My eyes were overwhelmed with gladness. I could not understand what just happened but gave myself the freedom to explore it.

This activity seemed to happen again and again as I would marvel at what was happening. A picture seemed to always be revealed that was so beautiful and yet coming out of this troubling chaos each time.  I would see a picture of chaos and suddenly a new picture of beauty IN the same chaos visually there beside the chaos… all the while this beautiful revelation of God was being expressed and revealed in its time. It would be a picture and then a picture beside the picture.

God told me right before I woke… ”I want to show you the purpose of the enemy.”

I WAKE

My Spirit was soaring in questions as I could feel God wanting to show me the reason why the enemy is on the earth The enemy was and is restricted to showing the Glory of who God, Himself, is... toward His people. God’s love is so extreme that part of having love, being a part of love, is the ability to see Love. This is what we could NOT see. Jesus came to show God’s Love.

The enemy has already lost. Jesus did battle and Satan lost. He is now and will remain simply a picture of chaos to show the wonders of a mighty God. The enemy works so hard due to knowing his time is so limited. His anger of losing creates a forever push to be servant to God’s Spirit and answers to what is or isn’t allowed so the results will always be to see God’s Goodness. God always wins. God is merciful and mighty. God is Good. God is the power to show forth His Love.

When I woke, I know I could not make sense of all this. I’m writing this out with more understanding as I now attempt to relive this beginning moment, but at the time I was so confused. My mind was asking over and over why the enemy was here and for what? What are You trying to say to me… the devil is here because You want him here? Are you saying You want him in my life?  I was so confused.

I finally asked for Him to take me to the scripture that would help me see. He immediately took me to John 9

          (2) And his disciples asked him, saying Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? (3) Jesus answered, "Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. (4) I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night comes, when no man can work. (5) As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."         


I was so amazed and realized…. OH, the purpose of the enemy is to strictly show the beauty of God. God’s glory, His love revealed. The enemy has been defeated and his time is limited, not ours. When we accept Jesus Christ, we now live forever and will walk according to this purpose… to live in Christ! The enemy is limited to God's call in the walk of those who are called His. We can choose what to watch but we cannot choose God's call. God's Love sent Jesus, not our enemy.

So my prayer was then… “God show me. Show me what I am walking in right now. Show me Your Glory as You are my Song forever. Let me see and let me share. I am walking according to Your Love in all chaos and yet I am surrendering to the beauty it will show. My picture may look as if chaos has won but YOU SHOW YOUR LOVE to the Heavens and earth who witness the Picture of Love. Open my eyes to my steps. Open my heart and let me see. I seek You! Jesus showed a picture of chaos in His life; and yet… He showed me Your Love.”



Comments

Popular Posts