Fire

MY EMOTION

Overwhelmed can be the sweetest push for conversation to Jesus and literally change my life with freshness that reacts to all my anxiety. I fight this state of being and yet it too often is the very trigger that creates the knowing of my failing attempt to succeed. I have become overwhelmed and stuck. Slowing down to sleepless nights, mind racing, prayers that scream rather than talk. Overwhelmed and at break-down self-talk which flows out to others. Overwhelmed as life has run straight into being a burden rather than joy. Until...

Fire (Greek word PUR) hits my heart. Fire that burns away and fire that stays with me to finish so that I see victory. Revelations 1:14 ... and His eyes were as a flame of fire (PUR). 

Matthew 13 is filled with parables (secrets) of the Kingdom of Heaven. Writings from Matthew, who came into this Kingdom as a tax collector, leads me to assume he became very familiar with these Eyes as a flame of Fire as he walked with Jesus, and even after Jesus went to sit beside His Father. 

Among the many parables (secrets in story form) that Jesus told, I particularly find Matthew 13:40 of interest ... As therefore the tares (false grain) are gathered and burned in the FIRE (PUR) so shall it be in the end of this world.  So if not now then in the end, seeds (truths) that are sown in my heart get gathered to meet up with Jesus' Eyes of Fire (PUR). I can rejoice as good soil (hear the mysterious secret), or I can say thanks but no thanks which would reject this 'Kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven' prayer I want as my life story. My choice of life-style.

John is told to write (Revelations 3:18) I counsel you to buy of Me gold tried in the FIRE (PUR) that you may be rich... John continues in the next verse to say: As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore and repent. 

Fire (PUR); such a mysterious description of the Eyes of my Savior as well as that which will burn away my impurities and even minister to my enemy. Romans 12:20 Therefore if your enemy hunger, feed him; if he is thirsty give him drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire (PUR) on his head.

I was overwhelmed. Yet, just as quickly as I repent of running too far ahead, I am at peace. Life is the play within a Fire (PUR) that I want to buy. I want to find my life wrapped in His conversations that send story after story of Kingdom of Heaven on earth for me. I am God's child and I found Jesus who walks with me to understand this mystery. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.  Fire (PUR) is a substance of obtaining wealth of Heaven.

HIS EMOTION

Delight is the spark that inflames the soul for revival. Delight in Me and find the warmth of My Heart's burn. Love reaches to soak the soul in My flammable Substance and these sparks color the earth with My Glory. This Glory is the Message, the Word, the life that enters my children and gives power to unfold the secret of My Kingdom. The oil (your wages-substance) keeps the Fire burning forever. 

Comments

Popular Posts