Waking To So Much Lack

MY EMOTION
Lord, my heart is in pain. Painfully I am awakened to so much lack. As my body might tremble with so many wants of physical food, I tremble this morning with screams of Your Spirit to fill me. Take me where the feast has been serving since the beginning of time. I lack with holes in my heart, needing healing to receive and to contain such abundance. Healing from pride which pushes out new and fresh. Oh how my throat is dry. How I long for water You offer that sends refreshing knowledge of arrival to the ultimate position, a place my soul knows as Heaven's kingdom within me. Working as I live connected like a branch to a vine, wholly receiving all You as the Vine are. 

I sense I am here but panic. Do not leave, oh my soul... do not leave the well that carry's constant air of my Lord's atmosphere. Stay in want; for here I will obtain understanding of my wall I built as my will over His. Sorrow has blessings in store for the weeping heart. The run of the Father is in motion and the party favors await His command. What I am unaware of is about to be visible as I keep moving forward toward home. A repenting heart is the dance of change from rags to riches. Faithful is real in spite of the inner struggle to believe. Repentance wears the clothing of thy kingdom come, for He cloths the poor in spirit with the kingdom of Heaven. Closeness takes on revelation of inward rather than miles away. The substance of faith fills the heart with being.

How sensitive the fingertips of a hungry heart. How sensitive the hearing of a hungry heart. How sensitive the vision of one looking beyond what the mind wants to demand from obvious. This sensitivity sparks a fire and watches as it flames out of control as the soul dances in its glow.  Angels assemble around its heat and gather its roar to bring back before the throne of Jesus. The activity of a sensitive revival within me sings songs created at the beginning of time and matches my today with new and fresh understanding of what angel speak of.  The songs released in the heavens open to be heard as my eyes focus my hungry cry to be fed by its Creator. The rhythm of my own movements seem to shake off heaviness and take on the ride of what music formed keeping a heartbeat purposed to run the heaven's source for connection to the I Am that I Am. I begin to sound, even my fingers moving across a keyboard. My eyes locate a scene behind the scene and find it is raining a new rain. A mystifying substance of love to experience in restful 'take your time' attitude. No need to be greedy or save for someone else for the welcome has measured me with millions and non lack. All has the perfect portion. I realize I am among a multitude and yet I am fully aware I am celebrated in fullness of love.

I feel as if my voice becomes a higher pitch. What is that about, I ask. I discover it is not the pitch that is higher but my voice becomes clearer as I hear my praise from His ears. To hear from a Father's glee over His child is to hear from all His senses. To be wrapped around His legs like a child ready for a ride, His delight takes on the same happiness to give giggles freely with this moment together. A celebrating happens as all that seems to matter is happening. A trip home was worth a call to invite the family. Lack is the invitation to come to the table. It is spread with His delights for all.

A repenting heart is the dance of change from rags to riches. Faithful is real in spite of the inner struggle to believe. Repentance wears the clothing of thy kingdom come, for He cloths the poor in spirit with the kingdom of Heaven.


HIS EMOTION
Little things, I love little things. The measure humans place upon much causes the miss of  having eyes to see and ears to hear. Choose a flower. Look at it. See my 'little things'. Now, practice the blessings of opening new. The invitation is to all.

Comments

Popular Posts