Giddy - Rearranged Words for Fresh Thoughts


MY EMOTION
My soul soars with Your presence, Lord. My soul finds rest as I accept the unction's plea to be a song of praise as creation within escapes for my hearing.  As I stand inside the real and not the fleeting of this world's temporary riches, I get to focus on One... only One.

This single soul emotion traces around a moment of sweet healing as my mind realizes it's renewal. To breath as if it is the ease of one, now or eternal, the heart has no fear.

This world has past, I am being formed for greater things. For a mind renewal leaves the past and becomes instantly comfortable with new. It's like the sound of music I was too busy to hear, now has my attention and the words are clearly guiding me to fresh fruit. I begin to store up these treasures with gladness. My joy is full.

Come stay! Come be the fire that runs fiercely throughout my being and consumes my family. Come to strengthen me with newness. Day and night, night and day... everything be to Your glory as I dance life in Your Kingdom, Jesus.

Comfort be the fire that lights my senses to pray without ceasing.  Staying in the Path so fearfully made for my will challenged but for victory and eternal goodness as mine.

As I become giddy about this relationship which can seem foolish to some, I continue to wander about in rearranged words that pull up fresh thoughts and sing new ways to say I love You. New ways for You to express You love me. Fascinating to uncover a single word (love) that started before my time and will extend forever, with freshness as if picking fruit perfectly ripe in perfect timing of hunger. Love sings its song as God releases knowledge of who He is. I feast to devour all that is set before me making me a radical. Love creates radicals...  

These scriptures come to mind...  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

HIS EMOTION
Joy is strength, My strength. For the JOY set before Him, Jesus endured the cross. Joy never leaves the heart set on Me. Joy waits within the boundaries of causing its explosion of revealing, lifting unity as the directive source. It's a foundational refueling of the soul. Rejoice always!

Comments

Popular Posts