Eyes Created by the Creator

MY EMOTION
My Lord, over time I find scriptures I've read many times and yet it's as if this one, one today, was suddenly added to the book during the night. For it is like a devotional that has the date over its title, set to be released fresh and new in my future. 

Life enters and I ask a million questions from its small but triggered visual speaking so loudly to my heart. A profound thought snaps me to attention and then orders a thousand advisors to come set at the round table for discussion. A new breathing Word from Love arrived to give taste, sound, hearing, directions, emotions filled with caring softness and yet so sharp it can easily cut through all my silliness shouting out folly. 

The heavens and earth become but a sense of One under command and calm flows through me with sincere peace. All chaos disappears as if it were simple rather than the complicated. I welcome and I'm welcomed. 

The touch of such sweetness reveals the message Jesus prayed... Father that they may be One as we are One. The wake within this mansion is only a moment for the mind, for immediately a renewal shifts and the storehouse gathers the character built and stores for eternal's glory. 

Wisdom plays within these walls as freedom enjoys a celebration from visitations of Heaven on earth. As I touch I am Touched as enormous Love rejoices of its win. 

My Lord, I find all within me boasting I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ that strengthens me. I sense no doubt while in this place. I have reached somewhere that covers me with its mighty power and I lost all fear. 

Oh to stay... to live within this abundance where giants cannot enter. The song echos from Your Throne and hearts dance in victorious abandonment to its Creator. Joined in are all that have breath and sounds are moving with greatness of praise.  

Seeing from the eyes You created. Seeing from eyes that are given totally to focus on salvation. Fixed on You... eyes fixed on You.

Psalm 94:9 ... God isn’t blind. He who made the eye has superb vision and he’s watching all you do. (TPT)

HIS EMOTION
Life is a fire, My fire. It might appear to be out when eyes are not focused, but it is not. The yearning within a heart to stay here is its burn placed by Me. My Fire (life) lives forever.

Comments

Popular Posts